CIVIL WAR DECLARED
(No, really it has or Have you not seen the news)
BY: Pastor Paul R. Mullet
Recently, there has been an uproar of racist- filled HATE, that is fueling unrest in the United States of America. (Yeah, I know, right?) The problem with this, is that the HATE that is spewing from the mouths of the “population” is all ANTI-WHITE, fueled by George (Schwartz) Soros, and the leftist liberal hordes who have infested our White Christian Country.
Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
These same liberal parasites, who claim equality, have for some reason forgotten that the first amendment rights granted to US by our Founding Fathers is a two-way street. They cry for equality and justice, they cry for black power, women’s power, latino power, queer power; all the while demanding that their voice be heard while the White Power movement is labeled racist, bigoted, and UN-Constitutional. Their failure to realize that we as a people have those same unalienable rights which they cling to is a sign of their ignorance. These leftist, Anti-White, communist, jew-backed liberals have but one agenda, and that folks is the bringing about of the NEXT CIVIL WAR, a war that is sure to come, and which we are MORE than ready for.
Now, I am giving YOU, the White population, a list of the enemies’ plans for exercising their First Amendment rights and rioting in protests which are popping up across the United States like poisonous mushrooms.
Here’s a list of protests today in various cities that’ll hopefully continue to grow (all times local):
- Albany: 9 a.m. NOV. 16 at New York State Capitol
- Anchorage: 5 p.m. THURSDAY at Mall at Sears
- Asheville: 5 p.m. FRIDAY at Vance Monument
- Athens: 6 p.m. FRIDAY at UGA Arch
- Atlanta: 6 p.m. FRIDAY at Historic Fourth Ward Park
- Baltimore: 6 p.m. THURSDAY at 33rd Street and Guilford Avenue
- Boston: 2 p.m. FRIDAY at Park Street Station
- Burlington: 12 p.m. FRIDAY at City Hill Park
- Cincinnati: 1 p.m. SATURDAY at Fountain Square
- Columbus: 6:30 p.m. THURSDAY at Ohio Statehouse
- Dayton: 12 p.m. SATURDAY at Dayton Courthouse Square
- Denver: 5:30 p.m. THURSDAY at Colorado State Capitol
- Dublin, Ireland: 12 p.m. SATURDAY at Garden of Remembrance
- Grand Rapids: 5 p.m. THURSDAY at Rosa Parks Circle
- Indianapolis: 5 p.m. SATURDAY at Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument
- Las Vegas: 8 p.m. SATURDAY at Linq Parking Lot
- Lincoln: 9 a.m. JANUARY 20 at Nebraska State Capitol Building
- Los Angeles: 10 a.m. SATURDAY at MacArthur Park
- Louisville: 6:30 p.m. THURSDAY at 600 W Jefferson St
- Madison: 7 p.m. THURSDAY at Bascom Hill
- Melbourne, Australia: 6 p.m. FRIDAY at State Library of Victoria
- Miami: 12 p.m. FRIDAY at Bayfront Amphitheater
- Milwaukee: 5:30 p.m. THURSDAY at Red Arrow Park
- Minneapolis: 5:30 p.m. THURSDAY at Government Plaza
- New Orleans: 5 p.m. THURSDAY at Lee Circle
- New York City: 2 p.m. FRIDAY at Washington Square Park
- 12 p.m. SATURDAY at Union Square
- Oakland: 3 p.m. SUNDAY at Lake Merritt
- 12 p.m. JAN. 21 at Frank Ogawa Plaza
- Oklahoma City: 12 p.m. SATURDAY at Oklahoma State Capitol
- Orlando: 6 p.m. FRIDAY at Lake Eola Park
- Philadelphia: 5 p.m. THURSDAY at Philadelphia City Hall
- Pittsburgh: 9:30 p.m. NOV. 16 at Cathedral of Learning
- Portland: 5 p.m. at Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 6 p.m. at Salmon Street Springs
- 8 p.m. THURSDAY at Holladay Park Plaza
- Providence: 1 p.m. SATURDAY at Rhode Island Statehouse
- Salt Lake City: 7 p.m. THURSDAY at Wallace Bennett Federal Building
- 9 a.m. SATURDAY at Salt Lake City and County Building
- 1 p.m. SATURDAY at Salt Lake City Public Library
- Tampa Bay: 6 p.m. THURSDAY at Sam M. Gibbons Federal Courthouse
- Tucson: 5 p.m. MONDAY at UA Mall
- Washington D.C. 8 p.m. SATURDAY at White House
- 12 a.m. JANUARY 20 at U.S. Capitol Building
The double standard that is being perpetrated within this “Anti-White; Anti-Trump; pro black movement” is outrageous, as they claim discrimination around every turn, yet the interracial crime, poverty, and demographic statistics are NOT what they claim. The black on white crime rate is increasing following the election of Donald Trump, and the black lives splatter campaign is at the spearhead of this. They attack, burn, steal and destroy with freedom from prosecution, but the White race is labeled the “racists” by the likes of the SPLC, the controlled news media outlets, the ADL, and other alphabet soup Anti-White organizations.
An anti-democracy protester, who was tackled down a flight of stairs during a rally against Donald Trump at Ohio State University, now states:
“It has become clear that my assault was not politically motivated in the way that we previously thought, nor was it committed by a Trump supporter,” Timothy Adams said in a public Facebook post. “At this time I am working to drop the charges against the person in question.” This is not what they stated originally on the local news stations, in fact they stated that this was a case of “white supremacist attacks an anti-Trump protestor.”
The same country that elected Barack Obama twice is about to put Donald Trump in the White House.
Political scientists will analyze this election in many ways, but it ultimately comes down to the simple math: America is still a majority White country. Some would say that, “Obama inspired a coalition of young and minority voters to come out in large numbers with a vision of a better America”; and Trump inspired a monolith of White voters desperately clinging to their position as the dominant group in the country.
We can talk about lesser turnout among the groups that powered Obama to victories in 2008 and 2012—and yes, it seems that, had they voted in the same numbers they did in those years we might be looking at a different scenario this morning.
“In the past month, more than 54 million people voted for a white nationalist with a history of serially demeaning women, many of them doing so contrary to their own economic self-interest. The prospects for rational government and civil discourse would be radically different had only, say, 52 million people voted for Trump (or 55 million for Clinton), but the current of hate running through America—running through anti-white America—would be no less real.”
In 1959, Mike Wallace produced a documentary on the Nation of Islam called ‘The Hate That Hate Produced ‘that traced the black nationalist movement of Malcolm X and others to the climate of racism in Jim Crow’s America. The country has made strides since then all of which are ANTI-WHITE—in the past 10 years alone America has seen the election of a black (half-breed) president and the legalization of gay marriage (and this, friends, was done ILLEGALLY, as the Supreme Court has NO AUTHORITY to create LAWS), and we now have seen (not much of a surprise) the election of the first Somali-American woman to state office.
The tidal wave which has swept Donald Trump to the presidency is a DIRECT reaction to those accomplishments. It is a vote for PRO-WHITES in response to the albeit somewhat incomplete and misguided change that this country has experienced.
There will be talk in the coming days about the need to understand the frustrations of the people who voted for Clinton. They may have some legitimate concerns, but Clinton, and many of her supporters, have voiced those concerns in a way that is unequivocally deplorable. The sentiment behind that voice must be fought at every opportunity. We will never be Okay with the hate that Hillary Clinton represents against the White population in America.
Efforts to change Electoral College
While the apparent Electoral College loopholes won’t change the outcome of this presidential race, they may spur actions towards reforming the entire election system.
Per the National Conference of State Legislatures, there have been several efforts to overhaul the Electoral College since the controversial 2000 election in which Gore won the popular vote but George W. Bush won the White House. The suggested changes involve switching to a district system – like how primary delegates are awarded –or using only the popular vote to select the president.
Those efforts, known as the National Popular Vote, would allow states to bypass the Electoral College without amending the U.S. Constitution. The NPV efforts would require states to give all its electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote – in this case Clinton – rather than the party that wins the state popular vote.
Currently, 10 states and the District of Columbia have passed NPV measures but the bills would only take effect when states with much of the electoral votes have passed similar legislation. Currently, 165 electoral votes are pledged to the NPV compact, about 105 short of the 270 threshold.
The Founding Fathers, in their wisdom, established the Electoral College for a reason, to keep the cities from ruling over the countryside. In an age when the cities are majority non-White and the countryside still White, that protection is doubly important, and would matter even more, if America itself still mattered. However, since the United States itself is headed towards civil war, balkanization, and breakup, arguing over the Electoral College seems kind of like squabbling over the best deck chairs on the Titanic, doesn’t it?
Latest posts by Pastor Paul R. Mullet (see all)
- THE KEYS TO UNDERSTANDING THE HOLY SCRIPTURES - May 6, 2017
- Divine Truth Radio - May 4, 2017
- Trachtenberg: As Jewish community faces challenges, Holocaust-denying professor has no place at NU - May 2, 2017