Today we know that the jews claim to be the House of Israel, but instead of believing what man has to say, let us study what God says. We know that Jesus the Messiah (Jesus Christ) in the revelation to the apostle John says that the people who claim to be jews are actually liars and are the Synagogue of Satan. (Rev. 2:9 & 3:9) Truth will always expose a lie, and the word of God is DIVINE TRUTH. (John 17:17) God always makes a distinction between the jews and the House of Israel, His Chosen People. The Holy Bible says that Israel would:
- (a) be a GREAT nation (Gen.12:2; 18:18 & 46:3), not a little country which would be dependent upon other nations for aid.
- (b) Have a VAST population (Gen. 28:14; 49:22-26; & Num. 23:10) not a minority race.
- (c) Colonize and inhabit even the desolate (wilderness) places. (Isa. 54:3 & Ezk. 38:12).
- (d) Have a NEW land (II Sam. 54:3 & I Chron.17:9), not Palestine because they were already dwelling there when this future prophecy was given.
- (e) Be SECURE in this new land (II Sam. 7:10), not true of jews in Palestine.
- (f) Be a land of unwalled villages (Ezk. 38:11), this also is not true of the cities in Palestine which have walls and barbed wire fences.
- (g) Be regathered (totally) into this land (Ezk. 34:13).
- (h) Be regathered from the heathen (non-Christian) nations (Ezk. 36:24), this does not apply to the jews since they are not Christians.
- (i) Have a NEW name (Isa. 62:2 & 65:15), they would be named after -Jesus the Messiah- Christians (Deut. 28:10).
- (j) Have a NEW language (Isa. 28:11 & Zeph. 3:9).
- (k) Lose trace of lineage and identity (Hosea 2:6; 1:10 & 2:17).
- (l) Have a NEW religion (Jer. 31:33-34 & Heb. 8:13).
- (m) Have a NEW covenant (Jer. 31:31 & Heb. 8:8).
According to Dr. Scofield’s note on Romans 11:26, we know that Israel has a God given mission which the jews have not fulfilled, simply because they are not the nation of Israel! Dr. Scofield says that Israel’s duty was:
1) “to witness to the UNITY of God in the midst of universal idolatry.” What nation has been the worldwide witness to the UNITY of God the Father, the SON and the Holy Spirit?
2) “To illustrate to the nations the blessedness of serving the true God.” What nation has shown all others the blessings which will come from God when serving Him? What nation is known as Christian and the land of blessings?
3) “To receive, preserve and transmit the scriptures.” What nation today has accepted God’s Word, and has kept publishing it, and has sent it to all parts of the world? Have the jews ever translated the Holy Bible into modern foreign languages and sent out all the missionaries with the Holy Bible?
4) And “to be the human channel of the Messiah.” What nations sing “Make Me a Channel of Blessing Today?” What nation is the channel that Jesus the Messiah is using today to reach and to bless the entire world?
Now you should be able to see more clearly what Jesus meant when He told the jews, “Therefore say I unto you (jews), the Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.” (Matt. 21:43) What nation or groups of people are still bringing forth the fruits of God’s Kingdom?
“Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” (Matt. 13:52) If you are not instructed in the things of the kingdom, then you have no treasure which is wisdom and knowledge (Col. 2:3) of things in the New or the Old Testament.
BELIEVE ONLY IN THE HOLY BIBLE!