At the bottom of this updated document is a list of the latest signatories to the Christian Identity General Convention. As more Pastors, Church leaders, and Congregations are added, we will keep everyone informed!
Christian Identity General Convention
*This is the proposed document, additions and corrections may be made, finalized document will be mailed to those who sign and agree with this document.*
No matter what their personal animosities, past differences, or disagreements over the finer details of doctrine, all of those Christian Identists who support the idea of a Christian Identity General Convention (a non-physical, but theological association of Christian Identity Pastors and Ministries) are willing to commit themselves to the joint accord of cooperating for the express purpose of fulfilling the great commission to educate our people about their Identity.
While every aspect of the governance of their own congregations, associations, ministries, and organizations, as well as any associated businesses, will be left strictly under the control of the individual constituent signers of the Christian Identity General Convention, it serves the interests of all signatories involved for a general statement of beliefs to be agreed upon and taught. This is the model of independent Christian congregations (ekklesia) founded by the Apostle Paul. Here is a list of proposed doctrinal planks for the C.I.G.C.:
1. The White race, people of European ancestry, by and large constitute the lost sheep of the House of Israel.
2. Those who call themselves Jews today, whether in occupied Palestine or elsewhere throughout the world, are NOT descended from Abraham, nor did they inherit a covenant between Abraham and God, so they are NOT God’s chosen people.
3. The formation of a general Theological School for those seeking further education, and Pastorship within the Christian Identity community, or unanimous agreement on the promotion of a specific seminary.
4. Mutually agreed upon semi-annual meetings to discuss new policies and platform planks signed into the Foundational Beliefs of Doctrine, held on alternating sides of the continental United States so more participants can attend, or centrally, to be determined.
5. All Pastors that have signed this document may have a say in the formation of #4 stated above.
6. ALL additions or subtractions MUST BE AGREED UPON BY ALL!
We, the undersigned, pledge not to be critical of other signatories of the Christian Identity General Convention in regards to their varying interpretations or translations of scripture, and practices regarding the observance or lack thereof of the Sabbath, Holy Days, Dietary laws, or their preferred name usage for The Creator and his Son, our Kinsman Redeemer. Furthermore, their method of administering the rites of Baptism or the Lord’s Supper shall be left up to their individual consciences as led by faith. While what is commonly referred to as “Single Seedline” Christian Identity doctrine might be the path most traveled for those being converted to Christian Identity from the heresy of Judeo-Christianity, it is not the preferred final destination for their faith. Indeed, that final destination should be a complete acceptance of what is broadly referred to as “Dual Seedline” Christian Identity, as evidenced through Revelations 2:9 and 3:9. Finally, while maintaining our denominational independence within the Christian Identity General Convention, we recognize that all Christian Identists are united in our work for God’s Kingdom and His people, and should be recognized as allies, rather than adversaries.
Pastor Paul R. Mullet
Divine Truth Ministries
Divine Truth Ministries Website
Pastor Steve Anderson
Am Bachar Publishing
Euro Folk Radio
Divine Truth Ministries Council Member
Divine Truth Ministries Website
Pastor William Patterson
Yahushua DSCI Ministry
Yahushua Dual Seedline Church Website
Kingdom Identity Ministries
American Institute of Theology